RESOURCES FOR MILITARY PERSONNEL, VETERANS AND THEIR FAMILIES
Crisis LineVeterans, service members, and their loved ones can call 1-800-273-8255 & Press 1, send a text message to 838255, or chat online to receive free, confidential support at any time, even if they are not registered with Veterans Affairs (VA) or enrolled in VA health care.
988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline:Call or text 988 or chat via Lifeline Chat. This service is for individuals that may be worried about a loved one who may need crisis support. Lines are staffed with trained crisis counselors who can help.
SDI Military and Veteran ServicesThe SDI Military and Veteran Services department is staffed with veterans committed to assisting military-connected students achieve academic, personal, and professional success. For any non-certification concerns, questions, or guidance, please contact the Department of Military and Veteran Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (480)744-0511 ext. 7.
SDI Student Success Center:The SDI Student Success Center is an online resource that SDI students will access via the Online Classroom. There, students will be able to access additional resources, engage with other students, and stay up-to-date on events and announcements.
Disability Services:Contact SDI’s Department of Student Affairs for assistance or information about Americans with Disabilities Act accommodations at email@example.com or 800-336-8939 ext. 3.
Tutor Services:SDI is proud to partner with Tutor.com to provide personalized support to students through 24/7 online tutoring. Students can utilize Tutor.com at no charge for assistance with all general education courses as well as review and feedback of any written assignments throughout the length of their program. Students may also use this service to obtain feedback on career-related documents, such as resumes, cover letters, and letters of recommendation for various employment opportunities.
Request Military Transcripts
- Army, Navy, Coast Guard, and Marines – Joint Service Transcript
EXPLORE MORE VETERAN RESOURCES
- Directory of Veteran Service Organizations: Provides contact information for Veteran and Military Service Organizations and State Directors of Veterans Affairs.
- Military OneSource: Empowers and informs the military community by providing the latest policies, procedures, timely articles, cutting-edge social media tools and support.
- National Veterans Foundation: Provide veterans and their families with information, counseling, and service referrals for issues around VA benefits, mental health counseling, housing, medical services, education benefits, and financial issues.
- National Archives: Provides information on requesting military service records.
- Veterans Affairs eBenefits: Provides full online access to all veterans’ benefits, including healthcare, education, disability compensation, pensions and more.
Healthcare and Related Resources
- Department of Veterans Affairs: Provides comprehensive access to all benefits available through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- National Resource Directory: Provides returning veterans with recovery and reintegration resources. Connects wounded, ill and injured servicemembers, veterans, their families, and caregivers with support networks.
- Veteran Centers: Community-based counseling centers that provide a wide range of social and psychological services, including professional readjustment counseling to eligible Veterans, active duty service members, including National Guard and Reserve components, and their families.
- PTSD Coach Online: Is for anyone who needs help with upsetting feelings. Trauma survivors, their families, or anyone coping with stress can benefit.