So do we. At SDI, our goal is to advance the firearms industry by training passionate, educated, hard-working professionals. If that sounds like you, we’d love to have you as a student!START YOUR EDUCATION AND ADVANCE YOUR CAREER!
SDI students can learn topics like gunsmithing, ballistics, woodworking, troubleshooting and shooting sports management, to name a few. You’ll get:
- Convenient online learning
- Tools and materials shipped to your door
- Knowledgeable instructors
- Multiple funding options (see below!)
- Comprehensive programs from a DEAC accredited school
- Associate of Science in Firearms Technology degree
- Advanced Gunsmithing Certificate
- Advanced Armorer Courses
- Ballistics and Reloading Certificate
SDI’s Financial Services team is well equipped to help you navigate your funding process. You have options, and we’re happy to help!Military Students:
Interested in using your GI Bill® or Active Duty Tuition Assistance (TA) benefits?
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
SDI’s Associate of Science in Firearms Technology degree program and Advanced Gunsmithing Certificate program are both approved for use of most TA and VA benefits!Other Funding Options:
Federal Student Aid (FSA), including Pell Grants and Direct Loans options for eligible SDI associate degree and certificate seeking students.
- Graduate without debt by participating in a no-interest payment plan.
- SDI accepts most state and employer tuition reimbursement programs.
- Scholarships available to selected students.